2014 League Play Starts:
Thursday's- April 24 ---- Friday's- April 25
Monday's- April 28 ---- Tuesday's- April 29 ---- Wednesday's- April 30
Schedule / Ball Pick Ups and Bat Testing:
- Wednesday, April 16 and Thursday, April 17
- 5:30-7:30pm at the league office at Harmodon Park .
- Please have your roster completed
- 2014 MANAGER'S CHECKLIST (Including ROSTER INSTRUCTIONS)*******
- Please have all of your players fill out the 2014 PLAYER WAIVER (print it now)
- You will receive your schedules, score books, rule books and softballs for the season.
- Bring all of your team's bats to be tested. This is the BEST TIME TO CHECK BATS, as we will have two stations set up staffed with league umpires. After these dates, bats can only be tested prior to league games from 5:30-6:15pm and we can only check one at a time.
***Dick Hacking Memorial Round Robin: Saturday, April 26th***
Harmadon Park, Sioux Falls
$125 entry fee - 4GG - 40 team max
Divisions based on teams league night
Contact Doug 605-759-1716 or Monty 605-521-9778
The league is still accepting registration for:
- League Team Sign Up -- Still spots open on several nights
- 50 & Over individual sign up -- currently sitting at 3-4 teams. Looking for players and coaches for 50+ league on Thursday nights
- 35 & Over individual sign up -- instead of 14-inch league we are looking for players 35+ to play Wednesday nights starting in June --smaller league 6-8 teams
LEAGUE'S NEW RAIN HOTLINE IS
The only softballs you can use in league are the new Dudley 52 COR / 300 compression. These balls are the same as 2013.
BRING YOUR BATS TO BE TESTED!!!
The only time you can check bats is 5:30 pm - 6:15 pm
on any league night. After that point, umpires must go
to their diamonds to get games going.