2019 Fallball Rules & Sign Up
(sign up form is below)
Fallball is back for 2019. Fallball is a six week season that starts in late August and weather permitting should end by October 7th, 2019.
- $500 entry fee per team (Paid in full by August 27th, 2019)
- 6 weeks of double headers (12 games)
- Monday night starts August 26th, projects to end October 7th, 2019. (Skipping Labor Day)
- Tuesday night starts August 27th, projects to end October 1st, 2019.
- 13 teams per division – first come, first serve
- Four different divisions to choose from
- Tuesday Open: Open rosters, 6 Home Runs
- Tuesday Lower: 3 Thursday Players, 3 Home Runs
- Monday Upper: 2 Thursday Players, 2 Home Runs
- Monday Lower: 1 Thursday Player, 2 Home Runs
- Players can play on both nights of Fall League.
- Pay fees, pick up schedules/softballs, and/or check your bats at one of two nights
- Monday, August 26th, 2019, 5:15-7:00 PM (First Night of Fallball)
- Tuesday, August 27th, 2019, 5:15-7:00 PM (Second Night of Fallball)
- Rosters may be copied from summer squads. Players can be added/dropped.
- All players who have signed waivers, do not need to sign again.
- Players that have not signed, will need to sign the waiver.
- All bats will need the 2019 SF Men’s USA bat sticker, bats that already have the 2019 sticker do not need to be checked.
- All USA Rules and SF Men’s Slow Pitcher Summer Rules will apply except for those specifically mentioned below.
- Each team is provided with 6 Dudley 52 COR/300 compression softballs. Additional purchased balls must be same league approved ball.
- All players may bat, but only ten are allowed to play in the field. You must tell the umpire at the beginning of the game how many players you will bat. In case of ejection, you must have an eligible substitute to replace the ejected player to continue play without forfeit.
- Females may play in our fall league.
- Home Run Rules
- Monday – 2 Home Runs
- Tuesday Lower – 3 Home Runs
- Tuesday Open – 6 Home runs
- Run Ahead Rules: 15 runs after 3 innings or 10 runs after 5 innings.
- There are no playoffs for fall league. Winners in each division will be given awards. Tie breakers will be broken as such:
- Head to Head Play
- Highest winning percentage among teams tied (3 or more) using the common record among the tied teams.
- Run Differential
- Coin toss.
- Players may play on both nights provided the teams still follow the roster restrictions.
- These players must appear on both rosters.
- Managers running teams below the Tuesday Open division will put an asterisk (*) by Thursday players that are playing in their line up on the official line up card.
- Rain outs will be determined as soon as possible. Please anticipate playing games unless notified. Makeup games, depending on how many are necessary may be played on a Thursday or Friday if necessary. Schedules, news and notes will be on the website https://sfmensslowpitch.com and on our Facebook page.
- The Sioux Falls Men’s Slow Pitch League reserves right to alter team’s requested placement to a division that is a fit for competition level.
Sign up Form
Season has begun, sign-ups are closed.