Due to rain we are working with the city of Sioux Falls to determine the readiness of the fields for tonight’s games. We hope that the rain will stop and the city crew has enough time to prep the fields into a playable condition. We will not make a call on tonight before 4 PM. Either way, when we do make the call, we will update the website and our Facebook page. Thank you for understanding.
If we do have to postpone due to water, the reschedule for tonight’s games would be played Monday August 20th. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to Jeff Oltmanns or Jordan Gillis. Thank you!