Our first mandatory league meeting is Thursday January 25th. Reserve your team’s spot for the summer 2018 softball season by attending this meeting starting at 7:30pm at the Oyate Community Center.
The focus for this first meeting will be presenting and discussing new league information and league changes. Topics will include players being able to play 2 nights, the new and positive updates to our website to ease the burden on managers and our board, and managers will also have a chance to present possible changes for the upcoming season to be discussed as well.
After the meeting, you’re welcome to stay as all slow pitch boards in Sioux Falls will be meeting with South Dakota state softball commissioner Gary Young to discuss changes to the state tournament format. Any manager or individual is invited to attend. Gary will be looking for feeding back and good conversation.
Before the meeting you can start completing your 2018 Team Manager Checklist:
- Sign up your team for the 2018 season: New online team submission form.
- Attend the mandatory league meetings.
- Fill out and complete the online roster form with each player: New online roster form.
- Have every player on your team complete the online player waiver form: New online waiver form.
League Meeting Schedule
- January 25th, 7:30pm at Oyate Community Center.
- March 1st, 7:00-8:30pm at Morningside Community Center.
- March 29th, 7:00-8:30pm at Morningside Community Center.
If you have any questions prior to the league meetings feel free to Contact Us.